Weekly Menu

At Kangaroo Kids today, a weekly breastfeeding moms support group that Charlotte and I attend, the subject of grocery shopping came up. I think because I was moaning and groaning about not only having to go but also about having to still actually make the menu plan for the week. I was not the only one that struggles with what to make for dinner each week. Realizing that I figured why not post our weeks menu. Mine goes from Friday to Thursday since I try* to grocery shop on Thursdays to take advantage of the $10 off $50.

Friday - chicken curry, basamati rice, garlic naan, salad
Saturday - chicken tortellini soup, salad (lunch)
crockpot BBQ chicken sandwiches, onion petals, salad (dinner)
Sunday - biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs (brunch)
tomato soup, cheese toasties (dinner)
Monday - mac and cheese, steamed broccoli, salad
Tuesday - crockpot steak, parsley potatoes, salad
Wednesday - tofu terriyaki stirfry, brown rice
Thursday - spaghetti, garlic bread, salad (unless we have tons of leftovers)

*try is the key word because today it definitely didn't happen!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP