Showered

This past Saturday friends and family threw me a baby shower that was out of this world. It was pink, girly and the absolute perfect way to celebrate the little lady that will be joining our family very shortly. It had a Sugar and Spice theme and was actually held at my own home to make me more comfortable.

The details:Wreath that greeted guests as they came in.Food table all set up with lots of goodies. The food tended to follow the theme of sugar and spice.Clothes line set up over the gift table with little outfits and goodies. Her first swimsuit is on that line as well! Love that!My cakes were cheesecake from Hank's Cheesecake. This is actually what we had for our wedding as well which made it even more special. I LOVE cheesecake! MMMMMM.These candles were given out as favors to all the guests. The label on the front has a cute word graph with words such as Sugar, Spice, baby girl, our last name etc. On the back is a poem that reads: When baby S arrives to meet her mother and father, celebrate the day and light this candle in her honor.

After seeing all the decorations, enjoying mingling with my guests and playing a couple of games it was time to move on to presents. Monkey got so many cute little outfits, onesies, toys and accessories.


She also received a very special present. A beautiful quilt made by my aunt. It will be a gift that is treasured by me for a very long time to come and hopefully when she is old and grown it will be a gift that she is excited to take with her. A tag will be made after she is born with her name, birthdate etc on it to personalize it even more.Lily joined the celebration too. Matching the rest of the decorations in her pink sundress and beaded necklace. She is going to be such a great big sister!
Finally daddy-to-be showing his face upstairs and looking ever so excited to be surrounded by a house full of women. He was thrilled however about helping eat the leftover food of course.

I can't thank my mom, sister, mother-in-law, sister-in-law and best friend enough for throwing me such a wonderful shower. They really put a lot of thought and effort into all of the plans. A special thank you to all of my guests as well for helping us welcome and prepare for our new little addition.

Angie  – (March 4, 2010 at 6:17 PM)  

How adorable!!!! I felt so special at my showers too. I love the sugar and spice theme, and how cute that she got a swimming suit!
Congrats!

N.  – (March 4, 2010 at 8:33 PM)  

How fun! You look adorable, by the way!

Rhonda  – (March 4, 2010 at 10:11 PM)  

Looks like it was a lot of fun! I really really want cheesecake now.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP