Nursery Sneak Peak


We have been hard at work all week on lots of projects in the house. However, the nursery is the room that we are most concerned with coming together and I am loving it. This is a little preview of what we have so far.



Jennelle  – (January 7, 2010 at 2:20 PM)  

Agh, what a teaser! I want to see more. :)

Anonymous –   – (January 7, 2010 at 2:27 PM)  

I can't wait to see more!!

andrea  – (January 8, 2010 at 12:50 PM)  

What color is the wall? I love it! Are you keeping it that dark for your baby room?

Mindy  – (January 9, 2010 at 11:54 PM)  

The wall is black. It is a magnetic chalkboard paint that we put in there specifically for her room.

southern girl  – (January 20, 2010 at 9:25 AM)  

Just found your blog through other I read. I agree, LOVE the photos of the nursery. Can't wait to see more!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP